A Pneumatic actuator mainly consists of a piston, a cylinder, and valves or ports. If you’re experiencing issues with your pneumatic actuators, your industrial equipment can damage and stop your production. Regular preventative maintenance can help keep your valves and actuators in top condition. We suggest scheduling a regular maintenance program to minimize risk and downtime due to actuator failure.
Pneumatic Actuators Repairs in Lincolnwood, IL
Common Issues - Pneumatic Actuators
- The valve is binding
- Motive pressure is incorrect
- Solenoid voltage is off
- The system or actuator filter is blocked or clogged.
- The speed controls are closed.
- Air leaks at the piston guide bushings.
If you’re experiencing any of the aforementioned issues, please feel free to call us. At PT Electronics, Inc we specialize not only in repairing Pneumatic Actuators, but also diagnosing what caused the problem and how to prevent any future failures. We have talented and skilled field support reps waiting to assist you.
Benefits of using PT Electronics Inc, Services
- We offer Free and Complete Evaluation
- 24 Hours Repair Services
- On-Site Repair
- We provide 1 Year Warranty in all of our repairs
- We repair most brand, saving you up to 75% of the cost to purchase new equipment
- We offer installation to new touch screen modules
Let PT Electronics Inc. repair your Temperature Control. We provide full on-site Pneumatic Actuators repair in the midwest area. PT Electronics in Lincolnwood will assist you. We also offer a Free evaluation when you send your equipment. Get your free quote today or call us at 847-329-9000 .